Print Your Own Vintage Fabrics CD
- PRINT fabrics from your own Ink Jet Printer at Home
- True Beginners Guide: Get Started Creating your own Digital Fabrics
- Inspiring Collection of Original Fabrics from 1920-1960
- Hundreds of Feedsack fabrics
- 12 Print Ready Digital Images
- CD is Mailed to you
This CD contains:
A 13 page tutorial called “A beginners guide to creating digital Fabrics and 360 digital fabric swatches.
Tutorial: With screen shots and written instruction, the beginners guide shows you how to create a plaid “fabric” or digital image using Photoshop Elements®, the most minimal program offered by Adobe®. With fabric that has been prepared for printing, this image can be printed on any inkjet printer for use with any project.
Fabric Swatches: 360 photo images in pdf or jpg format of fabrics organized by era and divided into 8 categories:
- 24 fabrics from the 1920s
- 22 fabrics from the 1930s
- 37 fabrics from the 1940s
- 69 fabrics from the 1950s
- 30 fabrics from the 1960s
- 55 fabrics with unknown dates identified as “various”
- 111 fabrics identified as “feedsacks”
Used in the early 19th century, a feedsack is a cloth container that replaced expensive and heavy barrels and tins for the transport and storage of flour, animal feed, and other bulk soft goods.
- 12 digitally created printable fabrics, including the image created with the tutorial
|Dimensions||5 × 6 × .2 in|